The JSC "Uztransgaz" working group will examine how the autumn-winter preparations are progressing
Update date: 08.17.2022 18:05:43
JOB ANNOUNCEMENTI. JOB INFORMATION
Company name: UZTRANSGAZ JSC
Type: Not full time
Job title: Member of Supervisory Board
Duration of the assignment: 1 year with possible extension
Duty station: Uzbekistan
II. BACKGROUND INFORMATION ABOUT UZTRANSGAZ JSC
Uztransgaz JSC (UTG) is a state corporation, the main activity of which is the
pipeline transport of natural gas through the territory of Uzbekistan, as well as the
export and transit of natural gas.
UTG’s strategic objectives:
• phased and complete transformation into a gas transmission system
• modernization and reconstruction of the existing gas transmission system;
• creation of attractive and transparent conditions for investments, as well as
the use of various financial instruments (bonds, etc.) to attract financing;
• building a competitive tariff system that ensures fair profitability for the
• publishing reports based on international financial reporting standards, as
well as on economic, social and environmental issues in accordance with the
Global Reporting Initiative.
III. WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN OUR NEW BOARD MEMBERS
• Ability to stand up for the company's goals with conviction and assess the
company's business prospects and risks;
• Аbility to develop the strategy and direction of the organization and to act at the
strategic level, as well as the ability to analyze and form an opinion;
• Ability and willingness to assist the executive Department with professional
• Ability to act as an arbitrator — making decisions in the interests of the business,
not in the interests of individual groups of shareholders;
• Аbility to provide advice and oversight while maintaining a balance between
engagement and distance;
• Honesty, sense of responsibility, independent attitude, commitment to the values
of the corporate culture.
• University degree in oil and gas related discipline (e.g. oil and gas engineering,
oil and gas economics, or oil and gas finance, business and administration etc.);
• 20 years of relevant experience including 10 years of experience in senior
management positions of international oil and gas companies (preferably
companies specializing in gas transmission company);
• Professional working proficiency in Russian and/or Uzbek is welcome.
V. SELECTION PROCEDURE
• Candidates are invited to express their interest by sending a short motivational
letter and an up-to-date resume by e-mail to email@example.com until February 1, 2021.
• The current members of the Supervisory Board will determine which candidates
will be invited for an interview, and will form an interview committee and
• Additional information can be obtained from Shokhajon Safarov via e-mail
address firstname.lastname@example.org or via the telephone +998 90 900-81-88.
Спасибо! Ваша заявка принята.